Hardwood Flooring by JV Hardwood
JV Hardwood is an all service hardwood flooring contractor providing a variety of high quality services in Boise, Meridian, Eagle & surrounding areas. We provide top level hardwood flooring installation and hardwood floor refinishing. We work with general contractors and homeowners alike. When working with general contractors we always work to stay on time and keep the work environment safe and clean. When working with homeowners we work within their personal tastes including custom inlays, feature strips and integrating. We are very attentive to detail and are capable of handling even the most intricate projects. JV Hardwood is a full service hardwood company and we address our customers concerns and requests from our consultation through the final meeting. We strive for total satisfaction and we are confident we can provide this. We have a team the specializes in remodels and we can integrate existing flooring and design so that the flooring looks planned out and beautiful without needing to be totally replaced. We can’t wait to show you how beautiful your flooring can be.
Where We service
JV Hardwood provides a variety of different hardwood floor services including initial wood floor installation, hardwood refinishing, repair, hardwood floor maintenance and other flooring contractor services.
We eat, breath and sleep hardwood and we are passionate about hardwood flooring. We also ensure our clients that they will be left with beautiful hardwood floors because that is always our goal.
We do custom hardwood floor installations, work on remodels and refinishing of hardwood flooring. We work with homeowners as well as property managers and construction contractors to serve all different hardwood flooring needs. We work in both residential and commercial spaces and we have experience in all types of hardwood. We know what it takes to make a customer happy and we also strive to make the process pleasant and provide a quality product to our clients.
1. Additions (known as lace-ins) and New hardwood Installations
2. Replacing existing flooring like carpet or vinyl with wood flooring
3. Adding a new room of hardwood, we can match existing floors!
4. Use a “weave-in” technique to create a cohesive look between new and old hardwood
1. Repairing damaged floors
2. Utilizing techniques that allow floors to be restored to their original beauty
Hardwood Refinishing in Boise
1. Revitalizes older floors, making them look new again
2. We use top end products to finish the floors that provide a rich, deep look that is long lasting and doesn’t “yellow”
3. Quick turnaround time allows you to enjoy your new floors in less than 48 hours!
Hardwood Care and Maintenance
1. Revitalizes the shine of your hardwood floors
2. Budget friendly care packages
3. Dries quickly and produces little to no mess
4. Protects your investment in hardwood flooring for your home